By completing this transaction, I agree to the following terms and conditions ("Terms"):
- My donation is to Thrivent Charitable Impact & Investing, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and separate legal entity from Thrivent, that disburses funds to charities from donor-advised funds based on donor recommendations. The transaction will be titled 'Thrivent [project name]' on my bank statement and the gift receipt will be sent by Thrivent Charitable Impact & Investing.
- There are fees charged for donations made by debit or credit card, processing fees of $.30 fee, plus 2.9% of each gift. However, Thrivent currently makes donations to Thrivent Charitable Impact & Investing that will cover those costs so that 100% of my donation will go to the charitable organization(s) I have designated. Note: Thrivent will pay the processing fees for personal donations made through Thrivent Charitable Impact & Investing, which may be discontinued at any time without notice.
- Thrivent may share information about my donation (my name, contact information, date and amount of donation) with the charitable organization(s) I have designated.
- Like any tax-deductible charitable donation, my donation generally cannot be canceled or returned once it has been completed.
- Due diligence will be conducted to ensure the charity I have designated meets public accountability standards. Thrivent strives to distribute donations within 30 days following completion of due-diligence. If Thrivent determines that a distribution to the charity I have selected would be unlawful or inappropriate, (e.g., the charity is no longer recognized by the IRS as a public charity, or is no longer in good standing with federal or state regulators) Thrivent will select another charity that meets high public standards, with a goal to find one whose mission is similar to the organization that I originally designated.
- I did not accept any goods or services in exchange for my donation. If I received goods or services in exchange for my donation, I understand that my tax deduction may be limited to the excess of the contribution over the fair market value of any items received in exchange for the donation.
- Donations to Thrivent Charitable Impact & Investing are irrevocable and subject to the organization's exclusive legal control. Grant distributions may be used only for charitable purposes and not for the benefit of the donor or donor advisor or other impermissible private benefit.
Donors must itemize deductions to receive a charitable income tax deduction. Charitable giving can result in tax, legal and financial consequences. Thrivent Charitable Impact & Investing™ does not provide legal, accounting or tax advice. Consult your attorney or tax professional.