Skip to main content
- Thrivent Charitable Impact & Investing® is a public charity that serves individuals, organizations and the community through charitable planning, donor-advised funds and endowments. Thrivent Charitable Impact & Investing works collaboratively with Thrivent and its financial advisors. It is a separate legal entity from Thrivent, the marketing name for Thrivent Financial for Lutherans.
- Insurance products, securities and investment advisory services are provided by appropriately appointed and licensed financial advisors and professionals. Only individuals who are financial advisors are credentialed to provide investment advisory services. Visit Thrivent.com or FINRA’s Broker Check for more information about Thrivent’s financial advisors.
- Donors must itemize deductions to receive a charitable income tax deduction. Charitable giving can result in tax, legal and financial consequences. Thrivent Charitable Impact & Investing® does not provide legal, accounting or tax advice. Consult your attorney or tax professional.
- To ensure compliance with IRS requirements, be aware that any U.S. federal tax advice that may be contained in this brochure is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing and recommending another party to any transaction or matter addressed herein.
- This donor’s experience may not be the same as other donors and does not indicate future performance or success.
Payout rates, charitable deductions and other benefits vary based on a number of factors.
- A charitable gift annuity represents a charitable gift and is not considered an investment product.
- As per the Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds Act (UPMIFA), potential donors are to be advised (prior to making a gift) that distributions from the endowment fund may, on occasion, include principal as well as earnings from time to time.
- Thrivent is the marketing name for Thrivent Financial for Lutherans. Insurance products issued by Thrivent. Not available in all states. Securities and investment advisory services offered through Thrivent Investment Management Inc., a registered investment adviser, member FINRA and SIPC, and a subsidiary of Thrivent. Licensed agent/producer of Thrivent. Registered representative of Thrivent Investment Management Inc. Advisory services available through investment adviser representatives only.Thrivent.com/disclosures.
- Thrivent provides advice and guidance through its Financial Planning Framework that generally includes a review and analysis of a client’s financial situation. A client may choose to further their planning engagement with Thrivent through its Dedicated Planning Services (an investment advisory service) that results in written recommendations for a fee.