By completing this transaction, I agree to the following terms and conditions ("Terms"):
- My donation is to Thrivent Charitable Impact & Investing® (Thrivent Charitable), a 501(c)(3) charitable organization separate from Thrivent Financial, that disburses funds to charities from Donor Advised Funds based on donor recommendations. The transaction will be titled “ThrivntCharitable” on my bank or credit card statement.
- Thrivent Charitable will email a gift receipt to me at the email address I used when making this donation. The gift receipt will be emailed within one week of my donation.
- Online processing fees associated with my donation will be covered by Thrivent Financial so that 100% of my donation goes to the charitable organization I am supporting with this donation.
- Thrivent Charitable may share information about my donation (my name, contact information, date and amount of donation, along with designated charitable organization) with the designated charitable organization(s) and Thrivent Financial.
- Like any tax-deductible charitable donation, my donation generally cannot be canceled or returned once it has been completed.
- Thrivent Charitable will conduct due diligence to ensure the designated charity is a qualified charitable organization. If Thrivent Charitable determines that a distribution to the charitable organization I have selected would be unlawful or inappropriate, (e.g., the charitable organization is no longer recognized by the IRS as a public charity, or is no longer in good standing with federal or state regulators) Thrivent Charitable may determine an alternative designation, with input from the donor if feasible.
- I did not accept any goods or services in exchange for my donation. If I received goods or services in exchange for my donation, I understand that my tax deduction may be limited to the excess of the contribution over the fair market value of any items received in exchange for the donation.
- Donations to Thrivent Charitable are irrevocable and subject to the organization's exclusive legal control. Grant distributions may be used only for charitable purposes and not for the benefit of the donor or donor advisor or other impermissible private benefit.