This fund supports programs and services of ministries involving people across different religious faiths. You can collaborate with Thrivent Charitable and other donors to make the change that matters most to you.
Interfaith Action of Greater St. Paul
Interfaith Action of Greater St. Paul launched Opportunity Saint Paul (OSP) in 2017, to offer systemic solutions to reduce poverty and create economic opportunities by partnering with community-based nonprofit organizations with proven track records of effectively addressing economic barriers.
They serve over 3,000 low-income community members annually through direct services, including:
- Food shelf, clothing, and school supplies.
- Emergency shelter for homeless families with children.
- Academic and cultural enrichment for American Indian youth.
- Referrals for emergencies, transportation, and basic needs.
- Healthy eating and diabetes education.
Combined support from the Thrivent Charitable Community Impact Fund and the Ecumenical & Interfaith Impact Fund and generous gifts from our donors helped make this possible. For Impact Funds, Thrivent Charitable conducts an invitation-based grantmaking process. For more information visit our